HFA Auto-Q Box Fill Systems provide YOU with the best possible ergonomic and efficient way of automatically filling boxes or totes by weight or cycle count. This product will help you reduce labor requirements, automatically fill boxes & totes, achieve efficient floor space utilization, ergonomically friendly design, and incorporates electric lift assembly.
Call Fordham today to learn more at (866) 467-0708 or send us an email at Info@FordhamPlastics.com. #PlasticsIndustry#PlasticsEngineering#InjectionMolding#FordhamPlastics
ADDITIONAL HFA FEATURES: (All Box Filling Systems)
• Custom made to accommodate customers size and quantity of either boxes, totes or bags.
• Manufactured to fill boxes automatically by cycle count, weight, or weigh count.
• Entire system operates on 110VAC (no compressed air required).
• User friendly controls with digital display of Job Name, Preset Weight, and Current Weight.
• Systems can display weight in grams or lbs. Database allows for storage of multiple jobs.
• Audible and visual alarms to signal system “Full” and/or “Empty”.
• Weigh systems include “Trickle Feed” to allow accurate filling of containers.
• Highest quality anodized extruded aluminum frame construction.
• 4" diameter polyurethane casters or adjustable height pads—heavy-duty non-marking material with toe locking and two-way adjustment.
• Clean room compatible—no painted components.
• Delivered completely assembled—no assembly required.
HFA EQUIPMENT IS MANUFACTURED TO RUN 24 HRS/DAY, 7 DAYS/WEEK.