Nissei America, Inc.’s 2-stage type high-precision injection unit has 0.1 g per shot capabilities for improved shot to shot consistency. Call us at 866-467-0708 to learn why Nissei’s quality is unparalleled in today’s industry.
NISSEI injection molding machines have been one of the most widely used workhorses for medical molders around the globe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
In the US, there is a strong ongoing need for “micro molding” machines among the medical equipment and electronic parts industries. Prior to the pandemic, NISSEI’s sales percentages to medical molders were 17% in 2018 and 15% in 2019. During the pandemic, the percentages have significantly increased to 39% in 2020 and 31% in 2021.
Under these circumstances, NISSEI PLASTIC INDUSTRIAL developed a new micro molding machine, NEX30Ⅳ-1EN1. The new machine is equipped with the 2-stage type high-precision injection unit, which consists of a screw and plunger. It is extremely capable of molding micro molded parts, proposing another attractive choice for the medical and electronic industries. The NEX30Ⅳ-1EN1 machine with 30-ton (33USton) clamping force was added to their micro molding machine lineup to meet these increasing demands in the North American markets.
In Japan, NISSEI possesses 46% market share (2021 result) for the micro precision injection molding machines, which ranges from 1~19ton clamping force (1~21USton), according to the statistics among all Japanese brands. Their machines have been widely used in a variety of industries that produces micro precision parts, such as electronic parts and medical equipment.
1. Key Features of NEX30Ⅳ-1EN1:
(1) It is equipped with the injection unit that consists of a screw and plunger, materializing ultra-stable micro molding under 1.0g per shot. Its injection stroke is capable of processing material with improved controllability, even at small volume.
(2) It comes with the high-velocity and high-pressure injection specifications for processing high-load filling material for micro molded parts. Injection velocity: 600mm/s and injection pressure: 300MPa.
(3) The linear pressure toggle mechanism generates uniform contact pressure to the mold.
(4) It is equipped with the high-performance and high-functioning controller TACT Ⅳ:
① A vertical 15-inch LCD screen displays two windows top and bottom, significantly improving visibility and controllability. The flat control panel uses sheet switches.
② It comes with a variety of maintenance features and improved quality & production management features. Its improved monitor function offers traceability for the molded products.